1. I aim at enabling personal and community-driven (crowdsourced) data, information and knowledge acquisition, curation, management, sharing, use and reuse.
2. I like to deeply understand the application domain by learning from the top experts. I consider users' wisdom and feedback essential for success.
3. I favor a pragmatic approach, the simpler the better. Of course, if the solution can be elegant and generalizable even better.
4. I am hands-on, which means I architect and develop software, I design user interfaces, databases, APIs, ontologies and anything that is necessary to 'make it work'.
5. I enjoy filling the gaps methodologically and technologically when what is needed 'is not there'.
6. I usually focus on the biomedical domain but my methods and tools have been proven to be generally applicable.
7. I like what I do and I always enjoy to learn more.